Usually, those who choose us are without a doubt lover of peacefulness and nature but also curious and eager to dedicate every day of their holiday to a different destination. Here are some tips from which you can organise your visits:
• The nearest free sandy beach is Lu Bagnu, 6 Km away.
• For rocky waters, if you are fond of diving or want to try a snorkelling experience with your family, Castelsardo is 6 km away.
• Tergu with its 1,200 Romanesque Church is 10 km away, the prehistoric domus Dejanas 10 km, and the medieval village of Castelsardo, with its charming old town, just 6 km.
• If you love the sea, you will have to dedicate some stops to the beaches of San Pietro al Mare in Valledoria, with its wonderful Foce del Coghinas, Isola Rossa and the pink rocks of Costa Paradiso. All these beaches can be reached on a 12 to 38 km route
• Alghero, the “Catalan city famous for its ramparts and the lively bouquet of narrow streets in its old town, as well as the Costa Smeralda, VIP destination with internationally renowned venues, are 68 and 98 km away respectively.